One Thing You Can Be Sure of
in South Louisiana…
THE NEXT BIG STORM IS ALWAYS COMING!
Hurricane Shutter Company
Your Safety is Our Concern. Feel Secure Even in the Worst Weather
Southern Louisiana is a magnet for storms.
We get pounded with thunder storms, tropical storms and hurricanes with winds up to 140 miles per hour and faster!
No one knows when the next big storm will hit, but you can be sure it’s coming!
Preparing for these certain storms is NOT a luxury. It is an absolute necessity.
That’s where Hurricane Shutter Company comes in.
For years Owner Todd Plaisance and his trained staff have been providing what you need against these storms: Protection! Our shutters also give you the protection you need against vandalism and conserve energy, too!
Without shutters on your home, office, or camp, storm winds can create enormous pressure and rip your roof off, injuring people inside and destroying the building and its contents. Good shutters are insurance against expensive disaster.You need a barrier between you and the storm. Hurricane Shutter Company creates that barrier.
Why You Should Do Business with Hurricane Shutter Company
- Knowledgeable. Over 15 years experience in the shutter industry.
- Experience. We have over 30 years of construction experience. Every job is personally inspected by specialist Todd Plaisance for an exacting fit. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- Representative for Alutech United, Inc. Rolling Shutters. This is the ONLY company that manufactures a rolling shutter system for odd shaped and unusual size openings.
- Tough. We have shutters to withstand winds of over 140 miles per hour. And, yes, that happens in Southern Louisiana!
- Selection. We offer the best selection of shutters in the area. We are happy to advise you which one is right for your situation.
- We use ALL stainless steel hardware for mounting and installation, to prevent Rust!
- Warranty. ALL products come with full manufacturer’s warranty.
- Price. We sell the highest quality products at competitive prices.
What Our Customers Are Saying
“I have been a Hurricane Shutter Company customer for over 15 years. I own both the colonial style and accordion style shutters. They have been maintenance free and trouble free all these years. I just enclosed an outdoor kitchen with the accordion style. Very easy to open and close and convenient to store outdoor furniture for storms. I just purchased a solar shade to protect my motor home from the morning sun. It works absolutely perfect and stops the sun from burning up the front of my motor home. Would definitely buy again. “
– David Orgeron
“I offer only the highest recommendation for Hurricane Shutter Company. I have used them on various locations. His qualifications and performance are outstanding!”
– Milton Kidd
“We have installed Hurricane Shutter Company products at three locations and are completely satisfied with their products, installation work, and service after the sale, even years later. We have both electric roll down and accordion shutters. Todd’s attention to detail and quality are the real difference in his company and others.”
– John Morris
Classic Business Products/Houma/Morgan City